Hi,
I made a short video using the new GPT-4o Astra—OpenAI's new AI. I asked Astra to create a test video for me by controlling Blender, the 3D software. Astra fully controlled an online version of Blender, starting from scratch, and produced the short video attached via my Drive. It’s still pretty rough, but I’m currently working on improving it; for now, it’s just a prototype.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M29l6R ... sp=sharing
GPT-6 Astra 3D CGI short film
-
soundman
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:26 am
Re: GPT-6 Astra 3D CGI short film
Yes, this is the progress of technology!
-
zarab
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:20 am
Re: GPT-6 Astra 3D CGI short film
Here are the doctor and the patient, fully modeled in Blender using Astra. I’m going to improve them further.
https://www.deviantart.com/draconite198 ... 1382595870
https://www.deviantart.com/draconite198 ... 1382595888
https://www.deviantart.com/draconite198 ... 1382595870
https://www.deviantart.com/draconite198 ... 1382595888
-
zarab
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:20 am
Re: GPT-6 Astra 3D CGI short film
I’ve been working on my "Room 204" project using Blender controlled by Work GPT 6, and here is a video of the current result—though it isn't finished yet. The entire project, including character modeling, was built using Work GPT and Blender.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QuGIwF ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QuGIwF ... sp=sharing

