arcade game AI

zarab
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:20 am

Re: arcade game AI

Post by zarab »

Yes, maybe—I’m thinking about it. With ChatGPT’s GPT-6 capabilities, I might even be able to create a 3D game—though it would be a small one—featuring a patient trying to escape an asylum who ends up surprising either a pretty nurse or a pretty female doctor in high heels, and taking their outfit to make her escape.
zarab
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:20 am

Re: arcade game AI

Post by zarab »

I already created a fighting game prototype using ChatGPT, but it wasn't quite polished—and it was my first game. If you're interested, here is the YouTube link to the video of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGFEBurpGCA
Murat1515
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri May 19, 2023 8:39 pm

Re: arcade game AI

Post by Murat1515 »

zarab wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2026 4:43 pm Yes, maybe—I’m thinking about it. With ChatGPT’s GPT-6 capabilities, I might even be able to create a 3D game—though it would be a small one—featuring a patient trying to escape an asylum who ends up surprising either a pretty nurse or a pretty female doctor in high heels, and taking their outfit to make her escape.
ChatGPT is a poor option for games in our genre. There’s heavy censorship, and the mechanism isn’t any better than in Grock, and sometimes it’s worse. Switch to Grock, but it’s also far from perfect — the censorship fluctuates.
soundman
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:26 am

Re: arcade game AI

Post by soundman »

I'm not sure if your GPT quota can support it, but an editable task generator is what you need the most. You must be able to add images and characters in the program to complete a story on your own, which is more controllable than using AI to find and generate materials. You can set a rule to improve it, but the specific things can be done by someone else.
zarab
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:20 am

Re: arcade game AI

Post by zarab »

Well, actually, a few months ago, my GPT quota allowed me to create a playable version of GTA—featuring a city, cars, traffic, weapons, police, weather, and a day-night cycle—entirely in 3D.
Post Reply

Return to “AI Pictures”