Page 1 of 1

New grok video

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2026 11:48 am
by Indugo
New video, please just ignore the A.I. jank.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SYq1PB ... sp=sharing

Re: New grok video

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2026 6:08 pm
by esercito sconfitto
I love the idea of stashing people in a trunk :D and wow one of the fastest uniform stripping and stealing ever ( the henchwoman) basically she is stripped and overwhelmed in the very same time

and I like the little kiss when the infiltrator knocks the young and cute nurse

Re: New grok video

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2026 7:54 pm
by Indugo
esercito sconfitto wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2026 6:08 pm I love the idea of stashing people in a trunk :D and wow one of the fastest uniform stripping and stealing ever ( the henchwoman) basically she is stripped and overwhelmed in the very same time

and I like the little kiss when the infiltrator knocks the young and cute nurse
I have to admit, the kiss came from the AI. I told her to headbutt her, but she kissed her instead, and I thought: okay