Page 1 of 1

My latest creation

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2026 12:17 pm
by zxh790514
Due to the free AI's drop in intelligence, I had to wrap things up hastily.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HY8yay ... drive_link

Re: My latest creation

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2026 6:06 pm
by esercito sconfitto
zxh790514, it's a masterwork! excellent !

Re: My latest creation

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2026 7:17 pm
by darth chlorophorm 2
This is fabulous! A full-length feature movie dedicated to uniform stealing. Well done!

Re: My latest creation

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2026 3:47 pm
by zarab
Wow, great work. A real film based on the forum's theme.

Re: My latest creation

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2026 10:11 am
by irajrezaei
Please suggest more movies like these. They were excellent!

Re: My latest creation

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2026 3:21 pm
by meditions142
This is a masterpiece. Absolutely spectacular. Thank you so much for making it and sharing with us.

Re: My latest creation

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2026 2:51 pm
by pass
Very interesting!

Re: My latest creation

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2026 4:13 pm
by saker
This is simply phenomenal! I hope you'll make more films like this!

Re: My latest creation

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2026 11:44 am
by irajrezaei
It was absolutely amazing! Everything I had been looking for in movies was included in this film. I loved every bit of it.