Here is a frame-by-frame video created using ChatGPT and Grok. It is an animated version in an American comic book style.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1frhO2_ ... sp=sharing
New "Double Identity" video
-
esercito sconfitto
- Posts: 9318
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:06 pm
Re: New "Double Identity" video
I presume it's a failed attempt
The escape I mean, not the clip
The escape I mean, not the clip
- darth chlorophorm 2
- Posts: 3252
- Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 8:16 pm
- Location: Philadelphia Pa. USA
- Contact:
Re: New "Double Identity" video
This looks great.
I really wish this was an animated series on the Cartoon Network. Lol!
I really wish this was an animated series on the Cartoon Network. Lol!
-
zarab
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:20 am
Re: New "Double Identity" video
Should I continue creating this kind of work?
-
esercito sconfitto
- Posts: 9318
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:06 pm
Re: New "Double Identity" video
why not? 
- darth chlorophorm 2
- Posts: 3252
- Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 8:16 pm
- Location: Philadelphia Pa. USA
- Contact:
Re: New "Double Identity" video
Please do. I enjoy it very much.

